Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We have a pet name for our new house/property - Chaos Cove, I need help with ideas for corresponding art work?

Our other property is named "Naked Acres" and the logo is a guy wearing a wood barrel next to some pine trees. I need help coming up with something creative for our new property "logo"

We have a pet name for our new house/property - Chaos Cove, I need help with ideas for corresponding art work?
Look at this page for some ideas: http://images.google.com/images?q=chaos%26amp;... Good Luck - sounds like you're having some fun!
Reply:We had a family picture taken, but asked a stranger at walmart to sit in on the picture, behind my son and next to my husband. It is hilarious- everyone knows us as the "Griswalds" because nothing goes right for us and we always have people coming and going at our house- so it is funny that we have this nice family photo with some weird guy in the background. I guess we're weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment